Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Country's Problems Solved

It has been a while since I have blogged, but with the election of 2008 over, I have the sudden urge now. With the election of Barak Obama, the Big O as I will now and forever refer to him as. All of the United States problems are now gone. With an African American President, this Country is no longer "racist". With the Big O, our overspending is over, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is over, discrimination is over, our negative view in the world is gone, and so on and so on. The Bog "O" has a democratic congress, so THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIM AND HIS PARTY TO NOT SET THINGS STRAIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY! I am looking forward to the next 1000 years being smooth and peacefull. Lets see what he does. Personally I think he will be the most "handicapped" President since this country was founded. He has raised expectations so high by not detailing his plans, so every group that voted for him is expecting everything from him. This will hobble him. He will leave office more unpopular than Hoover was. I am only hoping that Sarah Palin stays active and I can take an active role in her campaign in 2012.

No comments: